valerie's layout

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Val's question of the day!

I hv met lots "miss/cik" thoughout my life. Like my teachers in school, my big boss, my dispensers...I cant help but to find some similarities in them like workaholic, extremely strict, bit restless at times,"ngiao" etc...

So, my question is that, is their marital status due to their personalities, OR they become like this coz they are not married???

If its because of the latter1, i want to get married STAT!hahahahhaha.i dnt12 become like that!

hmm...perhaps its just another "chicken vs egg" question where we will nvr get an exact answer!

2 comments:

  1. i bliv it's more to the latter one...be ready to see another miss/cik sk like this, but a non-workacholic and lazy one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this post. coz of the cute pic!! haahahahah. i like i like

    ReplyDelete