valerie's layout

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Val's weekend is over...

...too soon!

I dnt even have time to savour it and its gone.

Been feeling sick on and off recently and that is NOT GOOD! Friends told me that it was a sign showing tt im too stressed up. Am i? Im not sure.ha! Probably. But I have been trying to ignore things which are going to make me stressed up n upset. Its not good to ignore our own feelings i noe. But that is the best way i could think of at the moment. I noe, everything will be good very soon as some1 told me b4, God will nvr give us burden which is heavier than we can bear. *love it*

Wait a minute, prolly im not stressed up, im just lack of vitamin C, water, rest n exercise!hehe.im so going to cut down on my french fries and stop my "trying out french fries all over malacca" mission.

okies.
This is a pic where i took with my working pass.
Just to see what has "time" done to me:P
p/s: ppl always think that i look better in my working pass pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment