valerie's layout

Thursday, December 1, 2011

random 2.0

like always.its been so long!
baby cho 2.0 is already 2 months old.talkative and very active:)

nxt week, my colleague will be back frm her maternity leave.phew.its finally over.but i guess its not over yet, until all the stocks that i ordered arrived safely.*fingers crossed* i guess the job is too much for me to handle. couldnt help to have very frequent nightmares. no stocks, wrong stocks, no money etc. i quited coffee for these few months as i couldnt differentiate coffee induced tachycardia from stress.lol..

its december!christmas is just around the corner. christmas is not just about santa, present, chocolate or singapore(?)haha.its time to rmb bout out the christ, our lord:)

just read pao's blog. a sentence caught my eyes. "...living my life according to a typical template." what do i really want frm my life? i guess im not too sure yet. a fren used to say something bout normal distribution or bell shape kinda stats thingy. i guess i have been living my life in that bell shape graph. safe and normal.

m i living my life? or m i just spending my everyday, finishing up my life?

ohhhh so deeep:D

have a lovely december ppl!

1 comment:

  1. I guess everyone goes through the typical template...and yea it's true..are we living our lives or are we just let time passed by.

    And everytime i reach this thought..i will tell myself...seek God..and i've not been seeking God :(
    That is why the uncertainty and the doubts in me

    Jia You, Val
    When we seek His face...we will give thanks for every little thing that happen in our lives
    Even if it's a mundane life
    It's a mundane life that glorifies Him
    Oh..it's so much easier said than done

    *Hugs*, Val! :)

    ReplyDelete